Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

BestManSpeeches.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Vic. 2 speeches for the price of one course ;)

Just finished reviewing Ed's course and I recommend that he sells it for at least £19.95.

I really enjoyed reviewing it and would recommend it to any would-be best man. It's very easy to follow and shares some great lessons and techniques. Ed's definintely an expert in this area and knows how to teach it.

Don't underestimate how good your product is Ed, I can see how much work you've put into it. I really enjoyed it :)

Hope you make lots of sales with it.

Cheers,
Neil

Thanks. Do you think £9.95 is a lot? I was hoping people might see that as quite cheap!

No, I didn't really mean it like that. It looks like what you actually offer is really cheap. I was just commenting on the "maybe I can find it for free" mindset that lots of people have online. The positive here is that often people are quite scared about giving the best man speech. Either that or they really want to get it right, and as such they're more likely to want to go for a professional approach and service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom