Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Biggest ever sale, with over 1,300 names included...

Reaction score
Over 1,300 domains to choose from, at the lowest price they've ever been offered at in bulk.

You can download the full list of domains in the sale from the URL below... Happy hunting!
http://www.mydomainnames.co.uk/acorn/memorable_sale.txt

PRICING
- Any 2 names £250+VAT
- Any 6 names: £500+VAT
- Any 18 names: £1,000+VAT
- Any 45 names: £2,000+VAT

CONDITIONS (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

1. Payment within 48 hours. No exceptions. Please don't waste my time and yours.
2. Payment by bank transfer (preferred) or Paypal.
3. All should come with matching .uk, but please double-check (Whois isn't protected)
4. Claim the names IN THIS THREAD by posting "SOLD" plus the list of domains. If you want to claim them privately by email, then any names claimed on Acorn before I get to your email have priority. (i.e. if you don't claim them here, other people can beat you to them even if you sent your email hours earlier.)
5. I won't reserve specific names while you have a think. At these prices, you either want them or you don't!
6. If there are any pure geo names, they're on the list in error and are not for sale
7. Minimum purchase is 2 domains.

Ready to buy? Then identify the names you want by posting "SOLD" + the list of domains you've chosen in this thread, then email your full contact details to ehayward(at)memorabledomains.co.uk

Happy hunting!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom