Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

BremboBrakesUK.co.uk - Car/Vehicle Brakes Web Store - 22K+ potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're aware that Brembo is a trademark,? They also have "brakes" covered in a class of their trademarks if you check the "Brembo" mark on www.ipo.gov.uk

[edit]

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/ohim?ohimnum=E5860325

Class 12:
Vehicles; apparatus for locomotion by land, air or water; parts and components for all the aforesaid goods, including brakes, suspensions, wheels, steering wheels, engines, seats, safety belts, spoilers, mudguards.

Last edited:
yeah I checked with them, they don't have a problem with it.

yeah I checked with them, they don't have a problem with it.

That's all good then :), you should mention that in your first post, and be able to provide written confirmation of that by them to any buyers.

Obviously we can't assume that every visitor will actually buy something, assume 18 out of 88 visitors actually make a purchase.

That's a pretty healthy conversion rate, what's that assumption based on?

Is it making anything yet? Do you have the letter from brembo saying it is ok to use it?

Systreg said:
That's all good then , you should mention that in your first post, and be able to provide written confirmation of that by them to any buyers.

Good point cheers.

That's a pretty healthy conversion rate, what's that assumption based on?

I think a good marketer could achieve this rate, plus think about the long term strategy keywords, ie "audi a3 brake pads" (without brembo), currently on page 5 for this term but the site is currently optimized for "brembo" phrase match keywords.

nick-harper said:
Is it making anything yet? Do you have the letter from brembo saying it is ok to use it?

No sales yet. I'll get back to you on that.

So everything about this site is 'potential', but right now it doesn't earn anything? I mean any site has 'potential'.

Let me explain, the site was published 3 weeks ago, it's a start up

-keyword research and implementation
-on page optimization
-custom design + custom features you won't get on a standard install of this script.
-2000+ categories

This is valuable work

Maybe you can do this work yourself? fair enough but a lot of people can't
Some people take weeks to build a site then loose interest when it comes to promotion, see what I'm saying?

There's much more than potential here.

20.45% Conversion Rate!!! If only that was a realistic target!!! I've been involved in Ecommerce for a while now and 2-3% is good - 1.5% is realistic. Obviously this is highly dependent on the niche but 20.45% is def too high to assume.

hmmm, I really don't think 20% conversion is too high, tight niche's always convert more.

keywords like "audi a3 brembo brake pads" is pretty targeted, plus I was only talking about brembo phrase match keywords, but there is "brake pads" & "brake discs" with 150k+ monthly searches.

Not ignoring the fact that Brembo turned over 1 billion euros in 2010, so there's no denying the niche has a market.

Edit

Look at Mr Clutch: employs more than 300 staff and has an annual turnover of £18m, and clutches last about 80k miles.
(source: http://realbusiness.co.uk/news/the_wind_of_change_blows_through_mr_clutch)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom