Domain Manage

Broker needed to sell a domain for me.

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by seanc, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seanc United Kingdom

seanc (18) Well-Known Member Trusted Trader

I have a domain name thats not subject to any trademark issues but is very close to an online electrical store.

I have a simple affiliate redirect that's sold over 13k of their products this year (approximate figures)

i've tried to contact the owner of the shop through email but never had a reply.

i would like a broker to convince the shop that they need my domain name and get it through to them how much money my domain has made them (and how much they could loose if i sold on to someone else)

this is a no win no fee broker project for anyone who wants to take this on.

please let me know your fee..

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. foz

foz (44) Well-Known Member Exclusive Member Trusted Trader

Just a friendly warning.

If you approach them and convey these facts and figures this could be used against you in a DRS. Even though they have no TM, you have indicated you feel your are receiving traffic and revenue based on their goodwill and presence in the market.

Do you think you would make the same levels of revenue and receive just as much traffic if their business did not exist?

What you perceive as trying to help could backfire. If its doing well presently why not leave as is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.