Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk BusinessCardsDesign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BusinessCardsDesign.co.uk

1000 local exacts - site ranks page 2 for keyphrase - "business cards design". I am open to offers.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, could you confirm what you are selling here? The thread is marked "uk", but there's no mention of the extension.

Sorry about that - indeed this is the .co.uk

The first person to offer £70 can have it. This is for an already ranking domain (I dont have any analytics sorry).

Any offers above £35? If not then it will sell.

Sold to Warren - I have emailed you details for payment mate.

Sold to Warren - I have emailed you details for payment mate.

Hang on a minute. You already sent me a PM 2 days ago saying it was sold to me and I'm still awaiting your pay pal details. And now your selling itnto someone else?

Admin can we have this guy barred please? (feel free to check my inbox) I have no time for this sort of un professional behaviour, no wonder you have a domain trader rating of 0 soon to be minus 1

Hang on a minute. You already sent me a PM 2 days ago sayin

g it was sold to me and I'm still awaiting your pay pal details. And now your selling itnto someone else?

Admin can we have this guy barred please? (feel free to check my inbox) I have no time for this sort of un professional behaviour, no wonder you have a domain trader rating of 0 soon to be minus 1

No you hang on - UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

MRH you left me negative feedback saying "not ranking" when my site was!!! Why the hell would I want to sell to someone who does this?!!!!

If anyone should be banned it's you!

Have you got a screw loose or something?!!! I've traded with people on here before with no probs whatseover but haven't exchanged itrader. The difference is these people didn't give me negative rep for nothing before the trade even went through.

Last edited:
No you hang on - UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

MRH you left me negative feedback saying "not ranking" when my site was!!! Why the hell would I want to sell to someone who does this?!!!!

If anyone should be banned it's you!

Have you got a screw loose or something?!!! I've traded with people on here before with no probs whatseover but haven't exchanged itrader. The difference is these people didn't give me negative rep for nothing before the trade even went through.

I left you neg feedback as your a dick and ill leave it again.

I left you neg feedback as your a dick and ill leave it again.

Why am I a d**k? Because I didn't want to sell my domain to you after you left pathetic bad feedback for NO REASON WHATSOEVER? Little boy I think you are too young to be on here. Does your mummy know you are on the internet?

Come on guys, lets try and keep this professional..If you've got grievances try and keep them either via PM or away from the forums.

Come on guys, lets try and keep this professional..If you've got grievances try and keep them either via PM or away from the forums.

Sorry Aaron. I try always to be professional but this guy has got my blood boiling.

I understand mate, for both your ownsakes for future sales on here I'd just be careful what you say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom