Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Dog Accessory Business For Sale

Reaction score
Hi all,

Over the past couple of years I’ve been building an ecommerce business in the dog accessory field (harnesses, collars and leads). Unfortunately due to time constraints, at the time of/since launch, I’ve not had the actual time to advertise and properly run the business.

As such, I’m putting out feelers for anyone who is interested in buying a ready to go e-commerce business, or knows of any other forums / people who may be good to approach.

Package would include:
- trademarks
- social media handles
- Co.uk and com domains
- shopify website
- all content and professional photos of existing lines
- stock of ~£10k cost value (~£50-60k retail price). 4 custom designed designs.
- supplier contacts
- ~1000 custom branded mailing boxes
- ~1000 custom branded compostable mailing bags
- ~1000 custom branded cotton dog treat bags

Sad to be selling, but I need to recoup the stock costs.

Any questions, please let me know. If interested, I will obviously share the company name and further details by DM.

Being sold with no assumed existing revenue.

Kind regards,

William

Same questions as above

I should add, the business is structured as a Limited Company and includes the roll forward taxable loss from set up too which would be included as part of the sale.

Bumping this for any final interest before I look to sell through other channels.

William

Hi all,

Over the past couple of years I’ve been building an ecommerce business in the dog accessory field (harnesses, collars and leads). Unfortunately due to time constraints, at the time of/since launch, I’ve not had the actual time to advertise and properly run the business.

As such, I’m putting out feelers for anyone who is interested in buying a ready to go e-commerce business, or knows of any other forums / people who may be good to approach.

Package would include:
- trademarks
- social media handles
- Co.uk and com domains
- shopify website
- all content and professional photos of existing lines
- stock of ~£10k cost value (~£50-60k retail price). 4 custom designed designs.
- supplier contacts
- ~1000 custom branded mailing boxes
- ~1000 custom branded compostable mailing bags
- ~1000 custom branded cotton dog treat bags

Sad to be selling, but I need to recoup the stock costs.

Any questions, please let me know. If interested, I will obviously share the company name and further details by DM.

Being sold with no assumed existing revenue.

Kind regards,

William

Hi William, if you want to > we could a livestream and you can show and tell everything about the business.. if this helps you. + there is no charge for livestreams.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom