Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Buyer ID help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone help me find the identity of a bidder on Sedo?

Last edited:
had a quick look and it may be the owner of the .org but if anyone can help that'll be cool. even if to confirm a hunch

All you can really do is going and look at all the other .com. .net, .org. etc of the same name you're selling, see if any of them have been regged or purchased recently to see if there's a pattern, are they all owned by the same person, when were they regged or bought, check the buyers information on Sedo underneath your offer to see if they have history on Sedo, or if they've just registered on there, that's about all you can do

Last edited:
check the buyers information on Sedo underneath your offer to see if they have history on Sedo, or if they've just registered on there,

If you hadn't already done so, this may or may not confirm your hunch :)

All you can really do is going and look at all the other .com. .net, .org. etc of the same name you're selling, see if any of them have been regged of purchased recently to see if there's a pattern, are they all owned by the same person, when were they regged or bought, check the buyers information on Sedo underneath your offer to see if they have history on Sedo, or if they've just registered on there, that's about all you can do

Thanks man....I had done that but wasn't sure if I should do anything else. Buyer has been a member since 2006 and has one yellow bar on buying bit.

Thanks for replying anyway.

Look at the country in buyer profile and see if the ccTLD is registered, or was recently registered.

Look at the country in buyer profile and see if the ccTLD is registered, or was recently registered.

yeah, it's a UK buyer and the other domains have all been regged for a while now. The .org has been regged by a UK business and they have another keyworded domain alias so putting 2 + 2 together, I'm thinking I've come up with 4 :)

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom