Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Can't figure out why adsense ads arent being approved

Has it come under your ownership recently? As in, could there have been an issue prior that resulted in Google no longer showing ads? Is there a way to inform them of new ownership? Content wise, I'd say the posts are lengthy enough and so nothing instantly stands out as reason why they won't display ads. If you can actually get to communicate with a real person at some point (not easy with Google I know), hopefully they will resolve this.

As I said previously, I think it's lack of text visible. Try increasing the excerpts of each post, see what happens?

Has it come under your ownership recently? As in, could there have been an issue prior that resulted in Google no longer showing ads? Is there a way to inform them of new ownership? Content wise, I'd say the posts are lengthy enough and so nothing instantly stands out as reason why they won't display ads. If you can actually get to communicate with a real person at some point (not easy with Google I know), hopefully they will resolve this.

This is the hosting history for it.:
Old Hoster - New Hoster - Month/Year - Zone - Transaction
N/A STACKDNS.COM May 2019 2019-06-01 New
DOMAINPARKINGSERVER.NET N/A March 2019 2019-04-01 Deleted
IPAGE.COM DOMAINPARKINGSERVER.NET February 2019 2019-03-01 Transfer
N/A IPAGE.COM June 2015 2015-07-01 New
N/A IPAGE.COM June 2015 2015-07-01 New

Might be worth checking back through archive.org for what kind of content was on it previously. With GDPR screwing up things, Google might not even realise that it has been dropped and reregistered.

Regards...jmcc

I'm having an issue on a new site: QuantumZeitgeist.com. I find that I cannot seem to get any ads showing at all. I'm running on Wordpress but cannot find any joy in getting as to display. Nothing useful from Google. I've tried everything you'd expect. Any lines to try?

I'm having an issue on a new site: QuantumZeitgeist.com. I find that I cannot seem to get any ads showing at all. I'm running on Wordpress but cannot find any joy in getting as to display. Nothing useful from Google. I've tried everything you'd expect. Any lines to try?
The opening paragraph for each article contains the same duplicated block of text. Perhaps that might be an problem.

Regards...jmcc

Try to increase the number of characters in the excerpts that are visible on the front page :)

I've been doing adsense for years but I'm stumped, can anybody see why a site I have added to my account is not showing ads. I've tried all the things I can think of and i keep getting the same unhelpful email...

site is https://www.pardonmyblog.co.uk

The team has now reviewed it but unfortunately your site isn’t ready to show ads at this time. There are some issues which need fixing before your site is ready to show ads.
For more information, visit the 'Sites' page in your account.
You can find more details and application tips in this help article.
do a site:pardonmyblog.co.uk lookup - there are loads of organic issues with URLs which is why in my opinion - may need resolved first

ha, pretty much sorted that yesterday thanks to web archive and a little work.

How has your BeautifulWorld site been doing?

Thanks for asking, funnily enough, I had an enquiry today about advertising but I've not had nearly as many as I would have thought given the metrics. It's been acquiring natural backlinks (the holy grail of SEO!) from really good sites. It has nearly 1000 referring domains. It ranks for around 40,000 keyterms and competes with wikipedia on some, e.g. high page 1 ranking for 'angel falls', 'Sahara desert' etc. DA has been growing. Despite all this, the only monetisation is some AdSense income. I could obviously do more with it if I wasnt flat out doing client SEO.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom