Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk carhire-rentals - Well Established - Over 5000 pages of unique content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
NOW A PR5 WEBSITE WITH LOADS OF INTERNAL PAGES WITH PR4.

Due to other commitments I am looking to sell my site www.carhire-rentals.co.uk.

The wordpress site have over 5000 pages of unique content added already with another +2500 pages of unique content still to be added that will come with the sale of the site.

It is hooked up with the Car Trawler booking system which fits in nicely with the design of the custom designed website. It also has a custom designed blog www.carhire-rentals.co.uk/blog

STATS:

Domain age - June 2009 (2 years).

Page Rank - PR3

Predicted Page Rank - PR5

Inbound links according to site explorer - 30,879 - http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/search?p=www.carhire-rentals.co.uk&bwm=i&bwmo=d including: many PR5's / PR6's / PR4's which will remain with the sale.

Pages indexed by Google - 4,370 & still being picked up fast.

Rankings - Over 500 top 20 positions in Google according to SEMRush. - This will increase rapidly in the July update due to a recent heavy push on links & content being added.

Top Performing Keywords For Traffic - cheap car hire uk , car hire uk , cheap car rental uk, car rental uk, car hire, car hire rentals, cheap car hire and many, many more.

Last 30 days stats : (Analytics)

Visits

Pageviews

Pages/Visit

* 57.66%
Bounce Rate

* 00:03:47
Avg. Time on Site

* 85.28%
% New Visits

Stats: (CarTrawler)

Booking Requests - Feb 201
Booking Requests - March 124
Booking Requests - April 98
Booking Requests - May 556 (You can see the push this site has had lately)
Booking Requests - June 75 (So Far)

This is a really strong site & WILL increase its Page Rank at the next update as all the high PR links have been added since the last PR update.

I have spent £xx,xxx on this site within the last 4 months adding content and links, but have another venture that has come up that I need to dedicate my time and money to going forward.

As I have spent £xx,xxx on this site, I am looking for at least what I have spent on it.

Please make me offers on this site via PM. I will respond to PM's on a regular basis & I wont waste anyone's time, so I expect no one to waste mine. I wont let this go for under £xx,xxx so please DON'T ASK!

Unless I receive an offer I am happy with by 12pm on Thursday 9th June then I will keep it and continue to find the time & money that this site deserves going forward.

Any offers received 1 second or more later than the closing time will NOT be accepted! Sorry to sound harsh, but this does happen and cause friction on the forum.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Doug will offer you £50 for it :p

NOW PR5 homepage with loads of PR4 inner pages!!!

NOW WITH A HOMEPAGE PR5 & LOADS OF INNER PAGES HAVING PR4 OR LOWER!!!

Any further offers now the latest PR update has been and recognised this site to be valuable.

Will let this go for offers over £xx,xxx

6,192 Pages of unique content added now and ALL unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom