Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

CashbackLottery.com & .co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Name Offers Invited' started by aligarnz, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aligarnz

aligarnz Active Member

I bought these two domain names a while back, and have not had time to develop the concept any further, and as such, I was wondering if anyone would like to buy them off me.

The concept that I had was a relatively simple one:

100% Cashback website.

However, you could choose to use some of your cashback earnings to enter a lottery which would happen every week, month or year. The more money you enter into the lottery, obviously the more chances you will have of winning.

The more members you have participating in the website, obviously the bigger the jackpot. Not only would the website users be benefiting from the cashback experience, they could also be inline to win a massive lottery win if they are the lucky winner!

I obviously understand there are rules and regulations surrounding lotteries in the UK, and as such anyone who was going to take on this idea would have to look into this.

This was just my idea and thought process behind the domain name, let me know if you have any good/bad thoughts on the idea and whether you are interested in the domain names.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Al

2. itrends United Kingdom

itrends Active Member

Heads up for you and others, there are strict laws and regulations surround running a lottery as well as licences, terms etc. Essentially, you can't just decide to run one with anything more than a few mates without going through the hoops.

The cash back thing however is fine. :)

Not a bad domain name.

3. aligarnz

aligarnz Active Member

Hi Guys,

I will take an offer of around £150 for these two domain names.

Anyone interested, please let me know.

Thanks

Al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.