Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Catch domain befire drop

Discussion in 'New Domainers' started by hanham123, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hanham123

hanham123 New Member

Hi,

Its seems sensible to be to try and get domains that you want before they actually drop, which from the past they normally gets reset on the google seo side of things if they have been allowed to drop.

I'm trying to find a way to search domains that are very near to expiry and then manually send the owner in whois an email asking if they want to sell the domain.

SO , is there any tool out which will allow me to search domains by the expiry date, ie 30 days before expiry ?

Hope this makes sense :D

2. Edwin

Edwin Well-Known Member

There is no email address in the UK whois.

3. crabfoot United Kingdom

crabfoot Active Member

Methinks young Edwin is suggesting that you know too much already to be asking the question in true innocence ... it's like "hey, you guys make money, tell me how I can take a big slice of your income, I might say thanks if I'm not too busy" ...

You want that sort of info, you need to be a domain registrar yourself to access it, then you need to get your own software in order to search it. Or you pay for a service to send you droplists ...

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.