Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Catch Needed for 4th August.

Dev

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum but I've been reading alot and I'm looking for some advise and preferably someone to catch a domain for me.

The domain is a .co.uk and will be available on the 4th of August, Can anyone recommend some good independent catchers for this?

I've tried a few of the online services already and after I tried dropcatcher it said it's already been booked on there so I'm abit worried that it's going to go.

Any advise would be great. Thanks

Your best chance are private catchers that can focus solely on the domain you want, but you'll need to offer them enough to justify taking them away from what they might be after that day.

Also factor in that if a domain is booked already with the public catchers, that the private ones may be after it to. You can create a post asking for catchers, how much you are willing to pay, and if available, drop you a private message with their tag name and acknowledgement they are available. Never mention the domain in question until they are committed to your request. There is inherent risk in this of course, but generally those willing to oblige are decent.

Some public catchers allow you to put a price on the domain (auction model) so the domain order can't 'go'. Others use the first come first served one backorder model. If it is a domain other people will want it will already be gone there. It doesn't mean anything sinister.

Thanks for the reply guys. Really appreciate it.

I've registered on the majority of the public websites offering catching services including yours RobM.

Is it best to post a new thread with the bounty or just post the details here?

Thanks guys.

Thanks for the reply guys. Really appreciate it.

I've registered on the majority of the public websites offering catching services including yours RobM.

Is it best to post a new thread with the bounty or just post the details here?

Thanks guys.

I wouldn't publish the name but perhaps dangle a carrot*

*how much you'll pay for a successful catch

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom