Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Catching Partner Sought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a partner in crime to catch, the catch is that I have bills to pay but you'll get that back in "at cost catches" as nom bill in arrears. i have the tag and the membership and the script for immediate use - once nom is paid, while the catch is at cost you'll be expected to pay a levy each month, it's a running cost.

So in laymans terms, you clear my past catches and pay a monthly levy and I pay your future catches equal to the debt paid - this is for a short term partnership which can be discussed at any point or lengthened. Before you enquire you will need around £1000 going forward, less than. Domains transferred weekly or monthly to your name as you wish. Some may suggest you could buy tag and membership for that price, true but they don't give you catches at cost in return do they?

It's a pretty straight forward arrangement, all you need to do now is get me on msn messenger [email protected] for discussion or email or even pm. I can raise the cash myself but it will take time as I have other personal bills as well. I raised quite a bit over christmas but that went on Christmas and while money is still coming in now and at end of the month, I know what I need to do right now.

I have tag, script, membership, drop lists. I'd send you lists, you tell me what to catch, I'll add. Simple really.

So please, if interested, get in touch. This is open to everyone, I know the nom rules and this is fine.

Thanks
Lee Owen
Squillions.com | [email protected] MSN/EMAIL

Just to add...

The person who was paying the bill previously was fronting £588 to nominet in return for catches and buying a domain name. However that was over a month ago and I still have no reply. The exact monies required are; £700 to be paid to Nominet and a monthly fee of £100 in advance for operations. £800 in total.

In return for the £800 immediate investment you will get use of my tag, membership and the script, ability to catch domains on the drop with a competititve script. I do get names that others load. For the £800 - £100 running cost (£700) you will receive 120 at cost catches. And you can use them all up in January if you want as I can pay at the end as I don't think I'm going to Vienna with the girlfriend anymore. Arguement.

Any catches I go for, will be paid for immediately by BACS transfer to nominet so no danger of falling behind again. There are failsafes to the deal and investment but they will be discussed upon final agreement, if you invest you will be gauranteed access to the script until all 120 are caught or remaining investment returned. £100 monthly running cost is non refundable.

This really is a simple deal to allow you to go for names on the drop with a competitive script. It would ideally suit someone who needs extra catching capacity or to go after a wider range of names including similar to ones I've caught in the past like ruth.co.uk and others.

Thanks
Lee Owen
Squillions.com | [email protected] MSN/EMAIL

Not that much interest then? there's been one or two. I offer an entry to drop catching of £100 a month on a short term basis, I'd have expected more interest. As the weeks go by, I will solve this little problem as I always do so nows your chance to join in while I'm figuring it all out.

It's not a bad offer as such, but anyone with a Nominet membership who is already using their DAC subscription would be breaking the Nominet rules by using yours as well for their own benefit. So I guess it's that putting people off.

It's not a bad offer as such, but anyone with a Nominet membership who is already using their DAC subscription would be breaking the Nominet rules by using yours as well for their own benefit. So I guess it's that putting people off.

The trouble is loads do that on here already, so hard to see where the problem is otherwise surely nominet would have picked up on it but otherwise I am after partnering someone who wants entry to drop catching on the cheap which at £100 a month it don't get any cheaper.

The trouble is loads do that on here already, so hard to see where the problem is otherwise surely nominet would have picked up on it but otherwise I am after partnering someone who wants entry to drop catching on the cheap which at £100 a month it don't get any cheaper.

Unless its under the table style stuff that I have not seen the catching stuff on here has been offers for slots style to all, rather than renting one system in total to another catcher.

As mentioned before and by BB99 people have attempted to get nom to link tags for alot less.

£100 a month is damn cheap though :)

Please send a list of whoever is doing it to [email protected] :cool:

Can of worms here, depends what exactly is happening, if a tag holder is providing the same service to all then it's deemed acceptable to catch domains for others, it's called covering all the bases.

I'm basically offering a number of catches so can pay a bill or two after which the current deal would be concluded or revised, it's a pretty good system, keeps me in cat food, just had a great time with the girl last year and Christmas was very good as well.

I thought the cat food was for your cat?! ;)

Frying a second beef steak right now, with a creamy cow cheese and ground black pepper with a spoon of honey. Doing 45 minutes at the gym in the morning and another in the evening, may as well start the year as did the other, get my weight down more. Wouldn't mind paying the bills inbetween, hopefully someone will grab this exceptional offer up soon, they'd be mad not too.

After more questions, to simplify it, I need to pay nominet £700 and theres a £100 monthly fee to cover costs you get £700 back in domain registrations. I've been offered £400 for catches. This seems silly, as last year I was taking £30 from an existing non domainer client to register just the one domain on the drop. That's why this is such an unbelieveable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom