Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Change Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is there a way i can change usernames? other than obviously registering again?

Last edited:
I think Admin can change your username if you ask nicely - no doubt they will be along shortly to advise ...

yes we can change usernames on request, we dont make a habit of it tho as its defeats the object of people getting to know you

apd said:
I could be wrong but I think DomainBrand changed his to DB recently, why I don't know.

Yes this isnt new, I have experienced this on many other forums and it nearly always turns out that someone is guilty of some dodgy doings or the other! Not that this is necessarily the case here of course but most do it for that very reason lol. :eek:

I'm still undecided as to whether i will change my user name.

The only reason i'm considering it is it can be a SEO technique, i want to experiment a little with it, if it works i'll let you all in on the secret! I've seen it in action else where and the results are very, very impressive!

Typical someone has just gone and taken the name i was planning on using anyway!! I'll have to have a rethink now, if i want to change it i'll contact you admin!

dave said:
Yes this isnt new, I have experienced this on many other forums and it nearly always turns out that someone is guilty of some dodgy doings or the other! Not that this is necessarily the case here of course but most do it for that very reason lol. :eek:

Says Dave with 10 posts :rolleyes:

DB you look like that bad ass chef guy off the TV. Has anyone mentioned this striking similarity before? :D

ratboy said:
DB you look like that bad ass chef guy off the TV. Has anyone mentioned this striking similarity before? :D

I dont watch telly, but I thought he was that guy that ate the hamster. Freddy Starr. :p

ratboy said:

It is him isn't it? if thats DB and not Gordan Ramsay then DB could get into bed with Gordan's wife and she would not suspect a thing!:???:

denchomsky said:
It is him isn't it? if thats DB and not Gordan Ramsay then DB could get into bed with Gordan's wife and she would not suspect a thing!:???:

Now that seem's like a good idea! :cool: ;)

denchomsky said:

ha ha. quality post.

Well i've done it.

Crap name i know but google BFTUK now and google it in about 6 months. It all in the name of SEO!

If it works i'll let you in on the secret.

"Crap name i know but google BFTUK now and google it in about 6 months. It all in the name of SEO!"

Too right and it's not done Jordan any harm!

Gonna have to change mine tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom