Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

cheapbath.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Another domain picked up today is cheapbath.co.uk - good for value?

40,500 local searches (Is Google KW tool reliable?)

Not sure what to do with it atm, park until decided.

I understand that when developed will probably be worth more, but only when time allows me to :(

When using GKT you need to tick the 'exact' box and you then go by the figure in brackets []. That will give you the search figures for the exact term rather than everything containing the term (cheap hotels bath etc etc).

In this case it is 320 which is very low.

Grant

Darn, I didn't think of that.

Development it is then to make use of those broad keywords.

Thanks for the advice.

It's not a bad pickup for reg fee to be honest, worth a punt for a fiver no matter what the search figures are.

Grant

I think I'll throw a quick website up and rent it out to a local company for pretty cheap, I could probably also SEO it around installation services. I'll try to add value by adding backlinks and redesign at a later date.

Thanks again

With them low exacts for the product then why not put a geo spin on it and do a site about Bath the city, you could have cheap hotels, cheap property rental, cheap resturants etc.

Value for now reg fee but go dev' it :cool:

Hey, thats not a bad idea :)

I'm pretty good with the ol' SEO type stuff so I have a few suggestions to take this one forward. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom