Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ChocolateMaking.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I hand regged this drop today, the term has high advertiser competition and 1,000 exact searches, a Google search shows that there are quite a lot of businesses offering chocolate making courses, there are also numerous aff opportunities for selling chocolate making kits, thoughts on value?

Feel free to make an offer for this domain if you like it :)

Last edited:
I like it,

*Chocalatier* or something (french) spelt similar is the catering term though even in the UK

I have been investing heavily in CNC products lately, and the majority of courses show how to make chocolate moulds which is apparently going to be booming business as CNC machines become cheaper in the coming year.

Although 1,000 exacts right now, I'd expect that to rise massively towards 2013.

@ Bailey, thanks, chocalatiers are a bit more top end, as in, professional confectioners, whereas chocolate making is available for the masses via chocolate making kits and courses, which is a good way to start if you want to go on and train to be a professional chocalatier, or just for a bit of fun :)

@ Neeorg, thanks for the info, interesting as I wouldn't have though about CNC, presumably, that's used to laser cut fancy shaped chocolate moulds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom