Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Could you recommend me a reliable free site for register domains for parking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello

I am newbie. And first of all would like to register some com, and co uk domains. I have known of freesites offering free domains and hosting. Could you recommend me some of them, please? Thanks :)

Hi, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. You seem to be looking for a site where they will give you domains and hosting for free and share the ad revenue with you. I don't think such thing exists. But if you do find it, make sure you let us know!

If that's not what you meant, please elaborate a bit more.

Thanks for your answer.

Well, first of all, to say that I am absolutely newbie regarding parking, as my first knowledge on this subject dates from two days ago.
Now I am reading at the forum and asking.

I think I can resume my first questions in these 3:

1-In order to get money from parking, Do you need only to register the domain or also to have hosting?

2- Obviously, I suppose that the more parking domains you have the more you win, so I am looking for a website where you can register -lets say- 100 domains, for free or at a very very low cost. I know some of them but the domains are not the generic com, net, org etc.

3-What do you do after registering a domains in orger to get money from it? Shoud you contact webmaster or companies working in the same themes related to the tittle of your domain and convince them to put adds in it?

Sorry if my questions are simple but nobody knows everything from the beginning ;) Thanks

In order to get money from parking, Do you need only to register the domain or also to have hosting?

All you need to do to park a domain is a) own it, b) point the DNS or A records to the addresses specified by the parking provider you're going to use and c) set up your account with that provider so that they pick up your domain.

Hi !

Register a domain name with a registrar, i would recommend Heartinternet.co.uk, now register with a parking company such as sedo or Namedrive and now add the domain name to your portfolio and select settings eg, Loans, you don't need any hosting and don't need to contact merchants as they do it for you in advance, businesses pay per click on your ads provided through the parking site,once domain purchased go to manage domain names choose the one you would like to use then select modify, now select change namesservers, usually you have options of the registrars nameservers or custom, select custom and enter for example with Namedrive you would use NS1.FASTPARK.NET AND NS2.FASTPARK.NET and click save
your done !!!

notes
1/ don't click on your own ads from home, in fact you shouldn't click on them full stop yourself.
2/ don't pay companies to submit your domain to 300 or 500,000 search engines/directories, your parking account will be suspended !!!
3/ Sedo varify all domains and can take time, Namedrive is quicker.
4/ if you register with domainparking.co.uk they vaify your account and it takes forever !!!
GoodLuck !!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom