Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

crz.com is not for sale

Interesting to see and AD member on there as well

OK, I will put my hands up here and plead ignorance - why would CRZ or any variation be of all that much value to anyone beyond being a 3L domain?

At a push I suppose it could be branded for "Cruise" sales, but still, so much demand for it?

3L is enough - sadly, anyone with a 3L .com will be getting hundreds of such spam, especially if it's Chinese-friendly (no "a", "e", "i", "o", "u" and "v") because it costs nothing at all to blast emails at thousands of people...

Cheers Edwin - I just wasn't sure if I was missing something all the more awesome or epic about this particular 3L.

OK, I will put my hands up here and plead ignorance - why would CRZ or any variation be of all that much value to anyone beyond being a 3L domain?

At a push I suppose it could be branded for "Cruise" sales, but still, so much demand for it?

It's an LLL CHIP (Chinese Premium) domain. These are selling for at the minimum mid $xx,xxx now, the better ones with the best letters in the high $xx,xxx to 6 figure range. The Chinese have been investing heavily in numeric and short premium letter domains over the last 12-18 months or so.

It's an LLL CHIP (Chinese Premium) domain. These are selling for at the minimum mid $xx,xxx now, the better ones with the best letters in the high $xx,xxx to 6 figure range. The Chinese have been investing heavily in numeric and short premium letter domains over the last 12-18 months or so.

happy days indeed for those sat with some that do want to sell!

happy days indeed for those sat with some that do want to sell!

Even 4 letter CHIP's (domains without A, E, I, O, U or V) are selling for least $2-3k now. Better check you haven't got any nested away somewhere as even up to just a few years ago these domains were considered spare change (selling for like $30 each!). Crazy times. :)

Even 4 letter CHIP's (domains without A, E, I, O, U or V) are selling for least $2-3k now. Better check you haven't got any nested away somewhere as even up to just a few years ago these domains were considered spare change (selling for like $30 each!). Crazy times. :)

And that's why the spam levels are off the chart - because each spammer is hoping to find that gold nugget in the form of a clueless domain owner who still thinks it's worth $30 (or at least that sort of magnitude).

It's a classic "tragedy of the commons": the more spammers spam the domain owners, the more evident it is that the domain's worth the big bucks. But since the costs of spam are near-zero and the potential payoff is high, they keep doing it anyway...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom