Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Deleting Domains Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear members,

I have been working on a new Domain Auction site to sell my own deleting domains since I'm sure I could sell a few if I made people aware they were going cheap pre-drop date.

The site is here: http://www.drops.co.uk

Anyone may also post their deleting names there for £1 per name. Acorn Domain members will get 10 free credits (worth £10), Exclusive Members will get 25 credits woth (£25). Just create an account on drops.co.uk with your forumname and PM me for the credits to be added to your account.

I have scripted some tools to make it easier to calculate the auction end date vs the domain deletion date, since a couple will be needed pre-drop to complete a transaction and have the name renewed.

If anyone finds any site improvements please let me know as I am still fine tuning it.

Many thanks

Admin

great idea ;) I will keep a look out for a bargain on their :)

Looks pretty good. Perhaps a big "Many domains listed on here are likely to be TYPOS" warning/note would help users, especially those for whom spelling is not their strongest point. A quick glance at the sample names listed on there suggests that a close read is definitely merited.

Looks pretty good. Perhaps a big "Many domains listed on here are likely to be TYPOS" warning/note would help users, especially those for whom spelling is not their strongest point. A quick glance at the sample names listed on there suggests that a close read is definitely merited.

I will add a note, thanks for the feedback

hi Admin,

just in-case you havn't noticed at the bottom of every page there is a link saying "available domains" linking to drops.co.uk , might be worth changing it to something like "Buy deleting domains" for the added seo benefit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts