Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DigitalCameras.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

edo

Reaction score
DigitalCameras.info

Be interested to hear also where I might be able to sell a .info name.

Cheers,

Ed

Good keyphrase ...

If it was mine, I would think about one of the organised/marketed auctions, e.g. Sedo great names auction or similar, possibly auction event at a conference. You need to get it in front of the right audience, i.e. lots of domainer/developers. Note, I've never tried this, but that's what I'd do for this name!

Rgds

Good keyphrase ...

If it was mine, I would think about one of the organised/marketed auctions, e.g. Sedo great names auction or similar, possibly auction event at a conference. You need to get it in front of the right audience, i.e. lots of domainer/developers. Note, I've never tried this, but that's what I'd do for this name!

Rgds

Cheers. Did Sedo's great names auction a couple of times but never got an offer over $200. It has to be worth more than that I feel...

the thing is that its a .info site, most people land on those pages for info only, many wont buy on those sites. So that makes it less sell-able. I am having londonsports.info for long time and the best offer i got so far is only$120
So .info domains sell but a bit cheaper if not developed and has traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom