Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk dildo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that price a good buy or a good sale, or good for both?

I can admit I was bidding, and was beaten by £100 at the end, I had to stop somewhere though, and decided I couldn't justify any higher..

Thanks to everyone for your kind words :)

I didn't realise you were involved Mally ! it was previously for sale on here for £6k BIN so surprised you didn't jump on it then - glad though as this is a £10k name all day long, so the buyer got a steal tbh !

Hi - it was me :oops:

Was thinking about keeping quiet on it - thought I should fly under the radar a bit as it could cause conflict on a couple of other development projects - but I figured I should share as I have learned so much here in just a few months.

Am pretty new to the concept of 'domaining' but the business opportunities are too good to miss!

I have to confess that the post:
acorndomains.co.uk/uk-websites-sale/65789-2x-adult-sites-selling-package-new-post.html
was the one that really made up my mind - if those domains can generate that level of revenue in just a couple of months then this one should at least be able to match it - so thanks to the seller of those!

Only issue I see is the amount of competition for such a simple search term - will work hard on the SEO and dont mind running a few Adword tests to see if it's worthwhile.

Should take me 3-4 weeks to get something online - I dont mind to share the results / progress if other members are interested and of course am more than open to ideas / suggestions.

I noticed that lovehoney has 84,000 backlinks! so I guess that is why they are No 1 on Google :cool:

Hahahha Join the Club M4C, I regged about 20 names the other day after that post :)

Only issue I see is the amount of competition for such a simple search term - will work hard on the SEO and dont mind running a few Adword tests to see if it's worthwhile.

Given Frank, the seller, is an seo expert why don't you see if he will give you a few tips as part of your purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom