Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

dnoffer.co.uk

Think I might put up a website with a list of all my domain names to show off. Your welcome to all bid on them for as long as you wish, but there not for sale....

Ultimately if anyone has a serious offer i am sure they can contact them, i believe this "auction" is just to generate some publicity.

It's not a million miles away from the houses.co.uk owner listing his domain on sedo for around £2500 but with the make an offer set, however when you actually spoke to him he was really after something like £50,000 (never worth that IMO but that's a different subject). But it got people sharing it and generated some publicity.

I just want to ask all people whom "Agreed" about wasting their time, oppurtunity lost blah blah that if they would own those names do they also agree what they agreed before.

They don't have to sell generic names for your miserable a few quids. So fcuk off (changed on demand from a member) and move on.

Last edited:
Hi tictak :)
I just want to ask all people whom "Agreed" about wasting their time, oppurtunity lost blah blah that if they would own those names do they also agree what they agreed before.

They don't have to sell generic names for your miserable a few quids. So Just shut ** and move on.

So Just shut ** and move on.

UP!!!!

Is UP a new swear word that requires to be starred out? Is it rude to say UP?

I could understand staring if you said 'so Just shut the F*@k up', but to star UP???????

Poor old up.

Up Up Up

For the avoidance of doubt all the domains are indeed for sale. We will take all serious offers seriously. We have just sold choose.co.uk.

We are not developing the domains ourselves quite simply because we have other interests.

Paul Walsh

For the avoidance of doubt all the domains are indeed for sale. We will take all serious offers seriously. We have just sold choose.co.uk.

We are not developing the domains ourselves quite simply because we have other interests.

Paul Walsh

Hi Paul, could you give any rough estimates as to how much you would sell some of your domains for? For example what price range are you hoping to sell the bargains.co.uk and bargain.co.uk domains as a package?

High £X,XXX
Low £XX,XXX
Mid £XX,XXX
High £XX,XXX

I noticed you now have a £40,000 offer on deals.co.uk, is this someone who made an offer and your not happy to accept so you have put it on the auction price?

Thankyou

Last edited:
Hi Paul, could you give any rough estimates as to how much you would sell some of your domains for? For example what price range are you hoping to sell the bargains.co.uk and bargain.co.uk domains as a package?

High £X,XXX
Low £XX,XXX
Mid £XX,XXX
High £XX,XXX

I noticed you now have a £40,000 offer on deals.co.uk, is this someone who made an offer and your not happy to accept so you have put it on the auction price?

Thankyou

Looks like he turned down £250K for bargains.co.uk on its own it a few years ago. http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/internet-brothers-turn-down-pound250000-for-top-website-domain-name-156096795.html

The process may be messy (and therefore part of the problem) but some of the offers look equally unrealistic... Even in a relatively quieter market for domains, some of the generics on that list are easily worth 10x+ what's already been offered. I mean a 2-letter .co.uk for £200? Come on! We're talking about some superb domains yet the offers aren't even reaching DomainLore territory...

(Yes, I realise there's also some fluff in the portfolio - we all have that issue :) )

Thats exactly what i'm saying. Its probably wasting their time and everyone's time on acorndomains if they are asking for offers and bids, if they are looking for mid to high £xxx,xxx or £x,xxx,xxx offers to actually sell their domains. NO offence but 99.9% of people on acorndomains are looking to pay much less than this.

The process may be messy (and therefore part of the problem) but some of the offers look equally unrealistic...

This is true, but equally getting a sighter in hopefully puts your name on the list for notification should anything change. Hasn't been the case so far when a higher bid has been submitted :(

For those that haven't read, choose.co.uk apparently sold for £16,500 according to dnjournal.com ($23,760) ccTLD sales table today.

Noticed the list of domains page with offers on has been removed from their website now.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom