Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Do you know what annoys me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think local councils losing so many millions to icelandic banks then try and screw us all by chopping jobs and services...

being better off sitting on the dole than working is another...

having open borders and supporting them is another...

council leaders paid more than the Prime Minister is another...

pizza leaflets posted through my door daily...yes daily (i'm dieting and have a cheese and wheat intolerance) think of the rainforests pleeeaaseee

losing good men(soldiers) in foreign countries is another....all for oil

and the biggest one of all is.....My missus parents,wow now they are something special paid a deposit on a house when they was 19/20 years old given by there parents and been unemployed ever since and paid for by every taxpayer in the Country...even had an extension built by the Council (overcrowding) even though they had a Mortgage on it....it is now paid in full so on behalf of my missus's parents i would like to thank all taxpayers for paying for her mortgage,also paying for them to eat out at pub's every day whilst the children have no food......and the incapacity benefit because she chipped a tooth at the dentist 10 years ago(he also gets carers allowance)....oh wait for it.....and you can also buy paintings from them for £2k a pop if you wish just PM me for info (no don't) ,and don't try and report it because they are not interested...

double line spaces and grammer :confused:

by the way me and my missus have worked our entire life,she qualified for teaching whilst we was homeless and had two kids under 3.......how the other half live heh....

i think local councils losing so many millions to icelandic banks then try and screw us all by chopping jobs and services...

being better off sitting on the dole than working is another...

having open borders and supporting them is another...

council leaders paid more than the Prime Minister is another...

pizza leaflets posted through my door daily...yes daily (i'm dieting and have a cheese and wheat intolerance) think of the rainforests pleeeaaseee

losing good men(soldiers) in foreign countries is another....all for oil

and the biggest one of all is.....My missus parents,wow now they are something special paid a deposit on a house when they was 19/20 years old given by there parents and been unemployed ever since and paid for by every taxpayer in the Country...even had an extension built by the Council (overcrowding) even though they had a Mortgage on it....it is now paid in full so on behalf of my missus's parents i would like to thank all taxpayers for paying for her mortgage,also paying for them to eat out at pub's every day whilst the children have no food......and the incapacity benefit because she chipped a tooth at the dentist 10 years ago(he also gets carers allowance)....oh wait for it.....and you can also buy paintings from them for £2k a pop if you wish just PM me for info (no don't) ,and don't try and report it because they are not interested...

double line spaces and grammer :confused:

by the way me and my missus have worked our entire life,she qualified for teaching whilst we was homeless and had two kids under 3.......how the other half live heh....

Bloody hell mate, you're not holding back :p
May Dr FagEnd prescribe some home grown self medication flowers :p

yes i am due for a nice holiday.....i think i will save up or sign on the dole....i am undecided

>>and excel<< it's nice to vent a bit of frustration ,good thread...same time next week i will have few more by then :D

what that the local job centre don't want people off their books,we should start giving job centres pay on commission basis for each bum they remove from there books £1.50 per person.....that will keep them motivated,i was starting a business with the missus getting unemployed people back into work but then the recession bit hard...we had a meeting with the local manager of the job centre and it was eye opening.....people coming into the job centre in work clothes....and they even parked there van outside :confused:

they have to say (usually like a robot) "have you been working in the last fortnight and could you please sign here"......">>>look at the clothes.....go on look at the clothes<<<<" ,then she said thank you see you in a fortnight.....what are you having a giraffe.....god damn it....<now worked up again> :(

no not bitter...honestly

what that the local job centre don't want people off their books,we should start giving job centres pay on commission basis for each bum they remove from there books £1.50 per person.....that will keep them motivated,i was starting a business with the missus getting unemployed people back into work but then the recession bit hard...we had a meeting with the local manager of the job centre and it was eye opening.....people coming into the job centre in work clothes....and they even parked there van outside :confused:

they have to say (usually like a robot) "have you been working in the last fortnight and could you please sign here"......">>>look at the clothes.....go on look at the clothes<<<<" ,then she said thank you see you in a fortnight.....what are you having a giraffe.....god damn it....<now worked up again> :(

no not bitter...honestly

Take a deep breath......... now exhale....

Most folks that are unemployed loathe the fortnightly visit to the jobcentre to sign on, I have been there myself, in between jobs... and I know that they treat everyone the same, they think that every unemployed person DOES NOT want to be employed... they make you jump through hoops to get 60 quid a week from them. I told them to ram it, but some genuine folks have no choice but to jump the hoops.... it's a fecked up system when the long term unemployed need to do less than the short term unemployed, to get some basic benefits. Mibbe Mr Thatcher can do something about that, but I wouldn't trust that k u n t as far as I could spit.

• Google
  • That Gocompare advert
  • Jamie Oliver
  • Fitness fanatics
  • Most banks and broadband providers

:cool:

and CAPTCHA.

Is it an O or 0 or Q. Or it could be an e or an f !!!! :evil:

Yes they do annoy me :mad:

Recap.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom