Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Does this look OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks OK but very 1 dimensional, add more pages and a side navigation menu to make it look more like a site than a page.

Gaining quick approval for credit, here at Approval.co.uk, we help you get instant credit approval

Very dodgy ground, unless you are a financial advisor. Steer clear of any phrases like this.

It would look better centred, rather than all to the left.

You must quote your Consumer Credit Licence number.

Regards

Bruce

I thought it looked like it was offering advice and approval on loans, eg
"Do you need quick approval for credit? Welcome to Approval.co.uk, helping you find the best deals out there."

But my first language is English, so what do I know?
This is just gibberish! :rolleyes:
"more and more people are turning instant approval packages. "
" Its much better to have a larger despoit "

Carry on.

Just testing really now, so text is not that important. Also been playing with subdomains, so loans.approval.co.uk. Has anyone had any experience with subdomains and their ranking?

With a quality name like that i would have finance merchant banners on there, even if you use button 2 ( 120 x 60 )

A full banner ( 468 x 60 ) would be nice, probably my favourite size :p

Leader board ( 735 x 90 ) i think ? maybe to big :???:

I imagine you're aware of how much confirmed finance leads pay ;)

Would be nice to see a full working site hey.

With a quality name like that i would have finance merchant banners on there, even if you use button 2 ( 120 x 60 )

A full banner ( 468 x 60 ) would be nice, probably my favourite size :p

Leader board ( 735 x 90 ) i think ? maybe to big :???:

I imagine you're aware of how much confirmed finance leads pay ;)

Would be nice to see a full working site hey.

Sure would like to get a fuller site up and running. The question is what to put on it? Should I go down the route of creating articles and content that way? Perhaps a forum? And/or a price comparison engine?

Cheers

Like i said a quality name :

Put some fresh content on there, pages of info like what is APR ? what is PPI ? and what is a downpayment etc, explain them in full.

How about something like a budget planner, they stick their earnings and outgoings in and it tells them how much they could borrow.

I would put a forum on for the sake of fresh regular content or at least a blog.

Hope you get round to doing something good with this.

Good Luck :cool:

Nice name like that deserves at least a nicer design to look a bit busy :p

Even spend 100 notes on one so it looks less like a one pager info site.

Be a shame not to!!

Thanks guys! Been working on a simple forum which I have just got installed and running. Could be a nice aside, right now, just need some quality users and postings!

forum.approval.co.uk

i would put a disclaimer page on there,site terms to cover your back,and i would remove the grey space bottom right,probably another box and how long have you had google ads on there because they are not picking up your site content...

mark

Great! Thanks for that, any ideas where to get a standard copy of a disclaimer and privacy policy. Or should I just rip it?

You could find any legal disclaimer and copy and paste, has it's legally required then you're not going to get sued for using it has you have to by law.

Make sure it's not a company statement such has " we at wentworth finance ...... "

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom