Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domain Appraisal

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to know the value of this domain: BrightGpt.net
Your comments are very welcome
Thank you :)

Firstly, it's a .net which has very little commercial value. Secondly, it's a virtually meaningless term. The only thing I can find about BrightGPT is a Python application that allows people to chat with multiple PDF documents. Writing that sentence has made me want to lie down in a darkened room.

But this domain name was registered in different extensions, you can check. And about the extension .net is among the extensions most used in everything related to tech ex: behance. net

It is a meaningless term in a third-rate extension. The other registrations are irrelevant as they are just other people hoping for a payday - the .com owner is asking $800k lol.
What you said about .net is not the case at all. It is a line people use to try to justify high .net prices but they don't sell. You are better off with .com, then the country extension, and then if you want to talk about domains and tech there is .io which has proven itself and no doubt .ai will follow. However this is not relevant. The .com is virtually worthless undeveloped so the .net definitely is.

We're not criticising, we're just telling you straight. We've all made similar mistakes in our domaining careers so we're pointing out the pitfalls and offering advice so you don't waste your time and money on dud domains.

BTW, I think EcoProjects.uk is a really nice domain :)

Last edited:
no it's ok, I was just confused a little bit. Thank you :)
For the domain EcoProjects.uk yes it's a good domain, i am looking to post it in selling section.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom