Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domain Name Appraisals - Just a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wonder how domain name appraisals are effective

I just want to know why I can't play better with this, why a domain can't be sold for appraisaled value:

There was a domain name, invested $50 for appraisal on it from major appraisal services, $1000 appraisaled, top level .com, excellent memorable, business domain name. I know the domain's value.

I have listed the name for sale, listed at home page of a leading domain market place website.

But results was not so good, although the domain didn't obtain any offers there was no any offers even for 10-15 percent discount of appraisaled value ...

Now I just want a person who wants to offer for domain up to $900 or $850 - but still can't find any buyer.

How do you do that?

(My most requirement for selling the domain is that I'm in debt and must give up to $1000 for some ones :rolleyes:)

What has this got to do with Domain Disputes? Needs moving to appropriate thread

Thread Moved > Domain Research

Please be careful when posting and choose the most appropriate section for your thread - you will get better answers!

Rich :cool:

It is hard to value a domain properly, its a case of giving a range and usually a reseller 'sell tomorrow' price and a possible end user ballpark.

End user ballparks are usually prices that can be achieved by waiting several months / years to see - but probably will happen.

Personally 'sell tomorrow' pricings are more realistic as at the end of the day the name is worth what someone will pay.

Feel free to post the name on Acorn and let others give their verdicts, although it is UK focused there are a pile of knowledgeable people here who might be able to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom