Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domains Not Dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is it me or is there a gremlin in the works at Nominet?

Seems to be quite a lot of suspended domains that should have dropped over the last couple of days that haven't...

Yeah a little strange as it stopped Thursday lunchtime but there was a few that dropped Friday afternoon.

Perhaps this is when the abusive phone calls occur. ;)

Yeah a little strange as it stopped Thursday lunchtime but there was a few that dropped Friday afternoon.
Yes, I'd say about 50% of the domains I'm tracking haven't dropped.

Some time around Thursday lunchtime I did log an error 2500 (Internal Error) on EPP. Which I havent seen before.

I spent a large part of yesterday morning on the phone trying to convince Nominet that there was a problem. They eventually confirmed that there was and that it had been fixed but it's obviously broken again!

Grant

I still got domains that aint dropped since the 26th, when will they drop just random now?

Randomly I just found a domain which should have dropped on the 11th of july... hmm...

Randomly I just found a domain which should have dropped on the 11th of july... hmm...

That may be due to other reasons... most likely some internal lock on the release due to ongoing ownership/renewal issues. That happens regularly.

But yes, a lot from Thu onwards haven't been released.

For all the gripes at our part of the industry, at least we act as an early warning system for Nominet when their systems misfire!

S

Seems it updated as suspended on the 17th of august, so it should drop 60 days after then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts