Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

HANCO — Ty Hancocks, drops ne.uk

Reaction score
I dealt with Ty (@Highway) a number of years ago, he bought about 100 domains from me for a few grand when I needed help. He was a good guy, and for the last couple of years I've been watching his domains drop left right and centre.

Today I saw ne.uk drop off his HANCO tag, which makes me wonder, is Ty ok? Last seen on Acorn Aug 4, 2021, I emailed in 2022 as he was dropping a lot of domains and I wondered if he would sell them to me before they dropped, there was no reply.

Last edited:
Oh no, not another one. I hope that you are able to make contact with him.

Me too to be honest, he's a brilliant guy. Can't see anybody dropping a 2 letter .uk though. Though I do recollect him telling me he just collected domains for "fun". I think he is pretty wealthy, so it may well be he's just got bigger things on his mind. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

Just spent a few mins online digging around and looks like he could still be around!

A few days ago a new LTD company was formed with the director listed as [Titan Hancocks LOMAX]

https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/FsUhoZsp_mTISBrO93x63alOahI/appointments

Also, the company office postal address is in Crediton and the phone number on his tag details starts 01363 which is for Crediton.

Of course this could be another Titan Hancocks LOMAX but hopefully it is the guy mentioned on this thread.

Cheers!

Done some business with Ty back in the day, hope all is ok.

Can confirm have been speaking to Jeff and pointed him to this thread - I wouldn't post his mobile number etc in public mind etc if can pop an edit! :)

A few other long term UK domainers have been helping out on a few things associated.

Ty has always been a great guy to deal with, and has been a domainer with some banging names for many years.

Sorry, I assumed this to be spam and confirmed now that it isn't. Number removed

I hope everything is okay with Ty and it isn't anything too serious.

With this and what happened to Alex, has made me realise that domaining is far too solitary and I really need to sit down with my family and show them what's what, as you never know what is around the corner.

I hope everything is okay with Ty and it isn't anything too serious.

With this and what happened to Alex, has made me realise that domaining is far too solitary and I really need to sit down with my family and show them what's what, as you never know what is around the corner.

At the very least, leave a note with emails of domainers you would trust to help your family - or tell them to ask for help here.

I use a password manager, will leave the master password in a will probably. But I should get around to writing that will.

Hope all is ok, could someone pm me, dealt with him quite a bit back in the day.

Cheers

So the guy is ok or not? Knows his names have been dropping/can be prevented?

Last edited:
Like others, I would only have good things to say about Ty, really good bloke and I hope that whatever is happening with him, that the outcome is a positive one.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom