Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domains with "local" in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for a domain for a family friend who wants to start a small project up as follows:

local****.co.uk
local****.com

Possibly (if really good) :
****local.co.uk
****local.com

Two words better than three. No four words. Correct spellings (no Zs instead of Ss etc.) No hyphens. No numbers. No other extensions. No product/service/area specifics. ie. localhairdressers, manchesterlocal etc. are no good. localadverts, mylocal are good.

As ever, the budget is far lower than the really good names, but please try me!

I'm seeing him again next friday - Friday 12th, so please keep PMing, commenting until then. I won't be making the decision here, he will, so don't be offended if I don't give you feedback before I see him! :)

EDIT: Thanks for the names so far. Can I please add a request for rough pricing so that he doesn't fall in love with a name beyond his budget! stats not important, as he wants to build something from the ground up.

Last edited:
Thanks for the names so far. Can I please add a request for rough pricing so that he doesn't fall in love with a name beyond his budget! stats not important, as he wants to build something from the ground up.

so that he doesn't fall in love with a name beyond his budget!

Which is?

I have a few that match his criteria, just need to know what names to send and what not to send, which will largely depend on his budget.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
he hasn't given exacts, which means that it isn't likely to be much. Reading between the lines I would expect he doesn't want to go over £500 and is probably looking at much lower. BTW. I'm not after any commission on any transaction, but will probably buy it for him and host it on my tag as it's all a bit alien to him (he wanted to know why he couldn't just have local.com for example...)

i have 30+ like localhooker.co.uk ;) to localbeer
if he get specific at any point let me know

How about? (all dot co dot uk). Pricing £200.00 to £500.00 each
localadvert
localcarsales
localcatering
localdeliveries
localfitness
localgolf
localhealthfood
localhousing
localmortgages
localtheatre
localwedding
Please PM if interested in any.

localadvertiser.com, not sure

localadvertiser.net, £500

localjazz.com, £150
localinquirer.com, £500

Thanks for considering,
Sean

LocalTown.co.uk

Please PM any interest

Thanks

Laura

localinformation.co.uk

localinformation.co.uk

Price: Substantially above your indicated price max.

Pm me for price if interested.

Peter

I'm seeing him again next friday - Friday 12th, so please keep PMing, commenting until then. I won't be making the decision here, he will, so don't be offended if I don't give you feedback before I see him!

Seeing him tomorrow - so will update based on what he thinks after going through things.

Thanks all, went through the list with him, and he is mulling things over. I will chase him on Monday to see if he has any feedback for me.

Just to keep you updated, I've had no response yet; I will keep pestering him. I've a feeling he may be avoiding giving an answer... Harrrumph!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom