Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domains with no site #fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just going through all my domains and 50% have no site and/or no affiliation / adsense. #fail

As I know from a month ago when I placed adsense onto a few sites that were getting a nice bit of traffic and now make daily rev from adsense.

With it been a silly high percentage of domains not live i'm going through them all (a few 100) today. I'm just putting a basic mini site with a logo, bit of content, a few ads to help track and generate rev if anyone visits. (once indexed)

Anyone else have 100's of domains parked, just not pointing anywhere or no code to make rev?

Each site takes around 3 minutes to get live with a mini site and I should notice a bit of a change in rev each day once I've got them indexed and ranking.

I could have gone for my usual WP install but wanted them light and quick to get up. WordPress doesn't take too long but 100+ I didn't fancy it today ;)

e.g. http://hullaggregates.co.uk or http://hullaggregates.123abc.org.uk

Last edited:
good idea, I know I have domains doing nothing that I need to do this on.

Do you have anything to check all your sites status?

No thats what I was going to post later.

Are they indexed? Don't fancy doing the site:domainname.co.uk in Google for 100+ domains daily.

Need something that checks the basics and shows in a kind of spreadsheet the Alexa, PR, is it indexed.

I have MultiPR on the IPAD which is a ok APP for PR

SEO Pro on the IPAD seems quite nice but entering the domains to start with is the pain.

Need to have all the domains in view all at once really for it to be worth it.

Last edited:
Good idea - I found about 50 of my domains had the wrong nameserver or no nameserver at all... That's hardly going to help them sell!

I have a very effective minisite solution from £15 per domain.

pm me for details

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom