Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domains with PR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a couple of domain that were free to reg and I bought them because they have a page rank of 3 and was thinking I could do something with them.

In the end I really don't know what to do with them. Are they worth anything? What should I use them for?

Will they really give any benefit if I 301 redirect them to my other sites? I've tried it on a couple and never really seen any change.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

I've got a couple of similar domains I'm starting to wonder if a link through form a minisite based on previous usage is better than a 301 redirect.

I have the following domains:

lfcforums.co.uk - PR3
carfinancecredit.org.uk - PR4
jexa.co.uk - PR3

and just not sure what to do with them.

lfcforums - Showing as PR3 because it was redirected at forums.lfconline.com, actually has no links at all, not worth anything.

carfinancecredit - total spam link profile, not worth anything.

jexa - not 100% why it's showing as PR3 but it's defo not, not worth anything.

What google PR says isn't really important, it's just an indication, you have to actually check the link profiles.

+ When you check the link profiles you should want to see sites you recognise, ac.uk, national press, .gov sites and make sure the links are natural and still active.

You don't want to see "freedirectory.com", "submityoursite.com" etc

Cheers Murray.

It's kind of what I expected to hear and I'm probably best just leaving those alone then.

I've got a couple of similar domains I'm starting to wonder if a link through form a minisite based on previous usage is better than a 301 redirect.

The way I see it is making a site would be better for relevancy, but not for link juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom