Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

dressupgamesforgirls.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual domain itself does nothing for me it's not at all short, catchy or memorable... but I do love the traffic stats! Especially for reg fee. Some of you will think "what's he on about it's nothing special", but I've not been doing this long and to me traffic stats like that blow my mind lol.

freegirlgames has far better traffic, if I fully understood drop catching and stuff I probably would never have put this on for appraisal and kept it a bit more stealthy!

I've used it before, not got anything live at the moment though. You can get a massive gamepack for a few extra $ too. The worst thing about it is selecting the mochi games to include as there is a lot of crap on there so you need to try each game before adding it.

For $19 it's a no brainer really if you want an arcade site.

Grant

Looks good but the list of games it's giving me to choose from is.... 6; none of which are dress up games. That was under the free version admitedly not the $19

im just downloading the free version to see how that goes, if i like it then i will upgrade

Looks good but the list of games it's giving me to choose from is.... 6; none of which are dress up games. That was under the free version admitedly not the $19

Yep the free version doesn't integrate with the thousands of games at mochi. If $19 is a little too much to spend on a domain with so much potential you may want to rethink your business stategy :)

Grant

forget that, thats beyond me loads of folders and stuff i havnt got a clue about

forget that, thats beyond me loads of folders and stuff i havnt got a clue about

It's a basic script install.

Create a database
enter database info into the config.php file
upload all files to your server
chmod the files as explained in the install notes
got to yourdomain.co.uk/install and follow the instructions.

Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom