Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to know which are the good affiliate programs to make money with a website.

thanks

Amazon always has a very high conversion rate, but look at tradedoubler, affiliate window, affiliate future, buy.at to start with.

AffiliateFuture.co.uk
Affiliatewindow.co.uk
Tradedoubler.co.uk
CJ.com
Buy.at
Amazon Affiliate

There are others, but they are the main networks with 1000's of merchants so if you can't find something to suit then you will need to look for privately run schemes

what is this toss?

anyone can list the main networks. The question was "which are good affiliate programs".

Signing up for all those sites will not help a beginner. A beginner needs support forums and encouragement - not another meaningless list of sites to join.

what is this toss?
QUOTE]

I will not get into a flame war with you, but I would appreciate it if you worded your posts in a rather more polite manner.

Those networks are good for any level of marketer, they cover most if not all niches with some of the largest merchants.

In my many years of affiliate marketing I have never come across the sites mentioned and posted the networks which in my experience prove most beneficial to the affiliate marketer.

As for support with affiliate marketing there, is no better place than Affiliates4u forum and indeed the Affiliates section here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom