Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Earning PR1 Site For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
URL - Please PM for URL (also includes .co.uk)

A well established 2 year old vinyl wrap supply site with revenue of around £200-£400 a month.
Professional custom-built layout/theme and site banners.
Has an extensive customer base
Well equipped with active Instagram, Facebook & Twitter accounts that are used on a daily basis all with lots of followers and likes.
Has a small blog which is used for SEO

Page Ranking:
Page Rank 1 on Google UK & US for the term ‘vinyl wrap’.
Page Rank 1 on Google UK & US for the term ‘wholesale vinyl wrap’.

Supplying:
The site uses an ‘Opencart’ based system, orders can be placed via the site with the checkout system directing the customer to PayPal for payments.
Drop-shipping method is used with a supplier on EBay who then ship the vinyl to the address of the customer (free shipping).
Everything is automated except for the order of the vinyl with the dropshipper (Can provide the details of the dropshipper if the site is purchased).
Has high profit margins with an extensive customer base and regular/returning customers who buy the vinyl in bulk for vehicle wrapping.

Analytics:
Around 1000 unique visitors a month
Averaging 32% bounce rate
2-3 enquiries per day through email, and the online chat help bar

Selling Price:
Low £x,xxx
I am selling due to a new project that needs a little funding. I am also a undergraduate student and unfortunately do not have the time to focus of the site. Would love for someone to take it off my hands and run it.

It's a fantastic opportunity to buy an earning page rank 1 site, there is lots of room for tweaks and improvements to generate more revenue.

Happy to answer any questions.

Best Wishes,
Harry

Last edited:
Still up for sale - fantastic price, looking for a sale in the low £x,xxx range.

PM for URL, only PM if genuinely interested in buying!

Harry

Am I reading that correctly Harry?...almost 50% of your visitors came on 28th September?

Am I reading that correctly Harry?...almost 50% of your visitors came on 28th September?

Yes, it was an odd month in terms of uniques. It was from a Facebook add that was created, it also generated a few sales.

Harry

Hey pm me details please if it's still available

Is it £100-250 a month or £200-400?
Also, is that turnover or profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom