Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Ebay EPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I attempted to sign up to Ebay EPN, for my new WP blog/site that I'm planning on developing. I was thinking it would be good to have second hard motorsport parts available on there.

However I was denied. Does anyone have any tips for acceptance? I added quite a lengthy explanation of what I was planning on doing but doesn't seem to have helped.

I am wondering if I need to have 6 months of posts behind me first?

I've got a similar sort of problem with adsense, i attempt to sign up and never hear anything back from them.

Tips welcome!

Oh the site is http://www.trackandrace.co.uk

I was also denied on the grounds of no content.
They are keen to send only quality traffic and i know they are quite strict with it

I was also denied on the grounds of no content.
They are keen to send only quality traffic and i know they are quite strict with it

So basically keep writing the content, then reapply in, say, 3 months?

Also (just to cover my back!) I know the site design is poor, just wanted to start getting the content up there to begin with, then sort the design out with a better theme etc!

Decided to split my time down to roughly:
70% of time doing content
20% of time learning about affiliation
10% of time learning about SEO
5% of time on design

70% of time doing content
20% of time learning about affiliation
10% of time learning about SEO
5% of time on design

I think that is a good recipe for success;)
I wish ihad the patience to spend 70% of my time doing content, my trouble is i enjoy the coding + design too much and dont care for writing boring articles !
good luck

Over recent months ePN have certainly tightened up on the quality of affiliates they accept. They seem to want new affiliates to have at least one website they can register immediately that has useful, relevant content realted to a product niche that suits eBay that is already getting a bit of traffic.

Here's a fairly lengthy forum post that has some useful ideas for building websites for ePN affiliates. You may not like the domain name advice given early on but the article is more about developing ePN websites rather than trading domains!

Thanks for the link WestHamFan. I'm also looking to develop a content rich niche site for EPN.
Antique Clocks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom