Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Ecig Vaping Domain Wanted

Discussion in 'Domain Name Wanted' started by lazarus, Nov 28, 2015.

1. boxerdog

boxerdog Well-Known Member

yeah :D
    Google: Ecigarette shop basingstoke and it should be the 1st one

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  2. lazarus

lazarus Super Moderator Staff Member

Great stuff. BTW I love the dart board! Whats your daily vape juice? I tend to go for mixed fruits. Got some nice ones from the alchemists cupboard.

Regards

3. boxerdog

thinking about extending soon so possibly a full size pool table and maybe a vip area upstairs. I like my custards, but currently Im on Captains reserve Monkey business (peanut butter and banana)

4. ian

ian Well-Known Member

Vaping; 'tis wot all the kool kidz are doin! ;)

An improvement on traditional cigarettes but still an appalling promotion of unhealthy living.

Each to their own though :D

5. lazarus

Yes Tobacco (Tar) is a killer and vaping is the way out for smokers who where trapped and the thought of smoking now makes me feel sick.

Recent government research suggests its 95% safer which is a massive incentive to switch.

6. ian

ian Well-Known Member

So much of vaping still includes nicotine doesn't it, even though it is 'claimed' to be significantly less? I think it is just a modern day cigarette which people seem to think is socially acceptable to now use indoors again. For those without the will power to come off cigs completely :D.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  7. boxerdog

No there is 100% no tobacco in an ecig, tobacco needs a flame to be smoked and there are no flames in an ecig just a heater, a bit like the plug in air freshners for the home. There are also none of the other 4000 chemicals found in traditional cigarettes.
    Studies show it is more harmful to walk the streets of london breathing in the pollution than it is to vape.

8. ian

ian Well-Known Member

Good to know. Still think walking around sucking on a pregnancy test kit looks a bit weird though :D

9. RobM

RobM Retired Member

An ecig liquid usually has 3 ingredients - nicotine (to replace nicotine from cigarettes), flavouring (I'm vaping strawberry at the moment), and propylene glycol (the liquid). This is vaporised (no heat) and turned into a breathable vapour - similiar to an asthma inhaler.
    From google - here is the info on cigarette ingredients.
    'Cigarette smoke contains over 4,000 chemicals, including 43 known cancer-causing (carcinogenic) compounds and 400 other toxins. These cigarette ingredients include nicotine, tar, and carbon monoxide, as well as formaldehyde, ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, arsenic, and DDT. Nicotine is highly addictive.'

So in short you are going from 4,000 ingredients (some known carcinogens) to 3 (no known carcinogens). Yes zero would be better but this shows the immediate health benefit from switching. I can also get a lot of carcinogens for free (as you do) simply by breathing in traffic fumes when I leave the house - no need to smoke them.

10. Edwin

Edwin Well-Known Member

I think it partly comes down to whether you trust whoever has formulated the liquid. If you look at the doubly-indented bullet points (towards the bottom) in this FDA study summary, it's clear that a lot of corners do get cut by market players
    http://www.fda.gov/newsevents/publichealthfocus/ucm173146.htm

Presumably if you formulate your own, then your main concern will be what is actually in the flavourings you choose to use, and what the effects of inhaling them are long-term, since you know the other base ingredients are ok
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/techno...tte-health-warning-flavoured-nicotine-5527765
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahae...-risks-when-inhaled/#2715e4857a0b739cf300661f

11. boxerdog

Diacetyl is the main ingredient in flavours that you need to avoid, Personally I would always recommending you ask the vendor to see their toxicology report to show their liquid has been tested and doesn't contain diacetyl.

12. lazarus

Agreed Diacetyl is nasty. You would be hard pushed to find that in "top flight" liquids nowadays as it was recognised very early on as being dangerous. :)

13. okarim United Kingdom

okarim Member

If you are interested I have BoxMods.co.uk please PM me

14. smartwebby India

smartwebby Member

15. picklemonster Poland

picklemonster Active Member

You still got it? Can you pm me cost.

16. dnauctions

dnauctions Active Member

getecigs.com
    getesmokes.com