Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Email Service can protect your domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I used to run another.com, and had many disputes (used to have 10,000) domains, but we always won. The domains were in commercial use, for a legitimate purpose and just because some big business want to have say eg bounce.co.uk, it could hardly take away individuals email addresses because of it. We did surrender one on request which was bankofengland.co.uk which was targetted by certain well known business groups. Legitimately because it was in commercial use, people could be invited to make offers to take it to a different commercial use without falling in a trap,

"The domain is in minor commercial use, but if we received a suitable offer woudl consider taking it out of .... "

If anyone is interested in paying me to run an email service with their domains, the cost would be roughly £25 set up, and then £5.00 per year, with £100 to take it out of service in teh event of a higher value commerical proposition. You would be paid something for each person that based their email address on your domain, and woudl be able to park the dns. With the domain in use for email, you tend to get more visits to the domain which can add to the income.

If i get a lot of "yeses" I'll set the service up.

Peter

I just PM'd you. I, for one, would find this really useful.

Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom