Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EntrySystem.co.uk Content Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When domains with sites come round for renewal, I try and give them a quick brush up, or in the case of Entry System put a bit of content on the home page.

However, I'm struggling on what to say, so does anyone have any quick suggestions for possible content??

Last edited by a moderator:
Tips on how to choose a door entry system

Why you should have a door entry system for your business

Benefits of having a door entry system

What are video entry systems

Now get writing! ;)

Tips on how to choose a door entry system

Why you should have a door entry system for your business

Benefits of having a door entry system

What are video entry systems

Now get writing! ;)

Yeah i'm going with this, digital door entry systems is a nice little niche, ideal for sheds and garages too. Nice little web page maybe eBay auction listing integrated plus links to any affiliates. Nice little personal story about how these gadgets 'changed your life' etc lol, and you are good to go mate.

I would go down the Nursery route or anywhere there is Children, most of these places require door entry systems, also Nursing homes ? to stop people with Dementia leaving the premises...

Hope this helps

Mark

Massive market..

Dont consider door entry system just as "video" ones. You have simple keypads, intercoms only, swipe cards etc etc

Then you have an allied market of door and gate automation- I could see your site being entrysystem/gateautomation or entrysystem/electronicgates etc.

Alot of the kits can be retro-fitted to existing so an FAQ section on "will it work of my door", "Can I install it myself"...

Blah, blah blah- I could go on all day but best stop. Bet you cant guess what my profession by day is can you

'types of door entry systems"

I was at an office the other day which had a finger print entry system - very cool!

Some insurance companies give a discount for certain security system - perhaps that is worth writing about?

Last edited:
Some picture of phone on the house would spice it up, also I would suggest to make key text in bigger font

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom