Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

eUK Host... Anyone use/know about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,

Hoping someone might be able to help me. Currently I need a new home for my 50 Joomla websites.

These are all geo based services, "manchester plumber" etc etc

They get on most about 20 uv a day so I don't need any powerhouse to run these!

I've been looking around and thought I would need a reseller account (not that I intend to resell or give access to the host!) But because I thought this would be best...

I spoke to someone at eUK host who said that it's be fine to use shared hosting package. 10gb Disk space / 100Gb Bandwith & unlimited MySql Db's for just £7 a month....
http://www.eukhost.com/cpanel-web-hosting.php

Has someone used these people in the past? Or if there are any alternatives then I'd be glad to take a look. UK based hosting only though!

Usage this month so far.
Diskspace usage: 3.5gb
Bandwith: 1.3gb

(I expect bandwith to increase 100% at least over the next 2 months)

Currently I have issues with "Entry Processes" 10 being the maximum I'm allowed now...

Thanks in advance. popcorn

Last edited:
Is it your current host that is setting your Entry Processes to 10? This is a limit set by Cloud Linux or similar, to stop single users from taking down servers. We have our lowest plans set to 50. For one site 10 is enough, but it's a bit low for 50.

Personally I would recommend you get reseller hosting so that you can keep all of your sites on separate accounts, mostly for security, but it also gives you more flexibility. We have clients who do have 50 sites on one cPanel account, but we highly discourage it as it's not really what cPanel is designed to do.

I can't see you having bandwidth problems if you are only serving 3GB a month over 50 sites.

Thanks for the heads up about security. For that alone I need a reseller account, that advice will serve me well. :)

And yes my current host sets it to that, hence the reason I need to move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom