Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fasthosts Support (!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with fasthosts, I can't seem to get anywhere with them :mad:

We bought some domains which were on a different tag, however sometime in their past they have been associated with a fasthosts account. By the sounds of it they've ended back in someone elses account, who we don't know, so I cannot transfer them in to our own accounts. Fasthosts tell me that this is not their problem and they cannot help even though we are the owners of the domains!

Anyone else encounted this issue/ or have any suggestions on how to get these domains back under our control?

the only way is to get the original owner to transfer domain from his FH account to you FH account.

..or you host them somewhere else on a differnt tag etc (don't go 1&1 :cry:)

Is anyone else having problems with fasthosts, I can't seem to get anywhere with them :mad:

We bought some domains which were on a different tag, however sometime in their past they have been associated with a fasthosts account. By the sounds of it they've ended back in someone elses account, who we don't know, so I cannot transfer them in to our own accounts. Fasthosts tell me that this is not their problem and they cannot help even though we are the owners of the domains!

Anyone else encounted this issue/ or have any suggestions on how to get these domains back under our control?

If you log in to your Nominet account, you'll see all the domains you own which are on the fasthosts tag, you can change all of those to another tag from within your Nominet account for a single £10 + VAT fee.

For example, you could change the tag from FASTHOSTS to the 123-REG tag, then register at www.123-reg.co.uk and transfer in the names to your account there, it's free to transfer a name in to 123-reg, the names are now back in your control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom