Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Females.org.uk - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, Any ideas what you think would be a good end-user pricing for our Females.org.uk

It's a very brandable domain name for a support group/charity or what-have-you.. I can actually imagine it being used as the website contact portal stated on female support flyers, billboards, posters and maybe on a TV Ad..

We also have the twitter '@Females' linked to it but dont think we can move that over too as its against tos..?

6,600 Local Exacts on Google.

Currently got a small site on it. Was looking to develop out but we have many projects on the go and to-do lists keep getting bigger.

We where looking in the range of anything between £X,XXX - £XX,XXX from a large established end-user..

Much appreciated!

Rich :cool:

Never in a million years is this ever going to work in anything other than a one off poor marketing campaign.

Someone could monetise it with certain types of content but other than that it just doesn't work.

Shame really as it sounds far superior to most domains out there :)

I can’t see any charity ever branding itself the singular let alone the plural, You’ll probably find all the tld ‘s, cctld’s would have been registered I very much doubt any would be a “Business site” just a domaineer trying to sell.. It has to be commercially viable for business to be interested if you can come up with something that is that lends itself to the extension you’d get interest if not you’d struggle at all ..?

I can’t see any charity ever branding itself the singular let alone the plural, You’ll probably find all the tld ‘s, cctld’s would have been registered I very much doubt any would be a “Business site” just a domaineer trying to sell.. It has to be commercially viable for business to be interested if you can come up with something that is that lends itself to the extension you’d get interest if not you’d struggle at all ..?

Its not a charity or business to brand itself with the phrase that i am after :).. Support campaigns can be for cancer and they say things like visit Cancer.org.uk for advice etc.. the company wouldnt brand itself 'Cancer' lol..

It is a perfect name for a support campaign :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom