Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

"Final call for nominations for the UKRAC "

rob

Founding Member
Reaction score
From the Member email just now - be aware of deadlines!

Anyone thinking of standing on here?

"
Members wishing to put themselves forward for the .UK Registry Advisory Council (UKRAC) should be advised that applications close 17:00 (BST) on 21st April 2023.

Nominations are closing for the election of four of the six council positions: two from the large registrar segment, one from the mid-small registrar segment and one from the secondary market segment.

Members of the UKRAC receive a per diem payment of £500 for participation at each formal UKRAC meeting.

The process is simple - provide your name and organisation, a written personal statement of no more than 250 words and the names of two members and their affiliated organisation that propose and second your application. "

If you're thinking of standing for election and have any questions, myself and my UKRAC colleagues are available to answer any questions or discuss what you can expect as part of the elections process and the two year term.
members.nominet.uk/ukrac-contact/ or for me ciprian.uk/contact

Just giving this a nudge - another question would be... why are you *not* thinking of standing?

I wonder who ended up standing. Anyone know yet?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom