Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

FireFox 3 Released today at 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SF

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anybody using FireFox can now download version 3 from there site :)

Its working now dave, but all day today people have been hammering i heard about it on rlslog.net :)

Firefox was trying to set a world record for most downloads in a day, so it's no surprise that there server was down. Has anyone downloaded the new version yet?

I've been using a FF3 beta for mac and have only had a couple of crashes but I like it - not sure what the differences to FF2 are...

I've been using FF3 on the Mac, and so far no issues. It's definately a whole lot faster than FF 2!!

I haven't downloaded it yet. I'm excited to use it as my new browser...

A lot of my addons are not working so looks like I'll be sticking to 2 for the time being..

I am getting consistant replicable crashing on FF3.

Whenever I select / try and cut the text to paste elsewhere it dies. Very frustrating and verging on unuseable :(

*rolls back to FF2*

Rob, I know what the problem is - you have too many domain names and you need to transfer a few to me. That usually sorts it. :-D

I'm also getting more crashes. The ironic thing is the crash reporter program also fails sending the error. I've had this on a few PC's.

Rob, I know what the problem is - you have too many domain names and you need to transfer a few to me. That usually sorts it. :-D

Ill second that ratty, although when i log into my nominet account online, all the names in there are not mine, some good ones aswell.

Imagine how much better spray would look next to sprays :)

Last edited:
I am getting consistant replicable crashing on FF3.

Whenever I select / try and cut the text to paste elsewhere it dies. Very frustrating and verging on unuseable :(

*rolls back to FF2*
Rob, try upgrading your Windows 95 mate... :)

Rob, try upgrading your Windows 95 mate... :)

You wish!

I only have the 142 floppy disks for this 3.1 install, I am not splashing out on one of these fancy dan 'CD Players' to put Win95 on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom