Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

First name domains.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do first names hold value? I have been trying to find the prices first names sold for to give me an indication. I appreciate that commons names will probably fetch more... but do these sorts of domains sell?

:cool:

I have a couple (Liam and Ewan)

I've seen a lot sell for around a grand.
I think they are a good buy for low to mid xxx to sell at min xxxx

Obviously up and down exceptions.

First names are a great investment, some one out there is always willing to pay good money to have their own name as a domain.

They seam to sell more vanity there probably are a few companies that have a trading first name Nathan Furniture etc (although they don’t use or have it) I have found surnames much more fruitful as many professions seam to name there companies after the founders , solicitors , accountants, estate agents etc. and a lot of the types that do were slower to see the potential of the net or buy domains so you can have an advantage over them ?

Do first names hold value? I have been trying to find the prices first names sold for to give me an indication. I appreciate that commons names will probably fetch more... but do these sorts of domains sell?

:cool:

Yeah I'd imagine they would fetch a decent price. In fact you don't see many around do you? Well I haven't at least...

I would certainly snap up any common names as I reckon there'll always be a market for these...

first names

Sorry to jump in and I know its not a sale thread but if any one fancies a few first names I have a few i'd let go..... Whitney,Stell and Elicia. All are .co.uk
Pm me if your interested
Kind regards
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom