Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

For sale FB group with 61k+ members

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
good afternoon, couldn't find a better place for this and apologise upfront to admins if you have to move this thread.

ok, January has hit me a bit and I need to rise quickly some cash (I believe that there are more like me)..

I am selling a clean facebook group I have been growing for my own needs, called "Find a Date" with 61k+ members.

Price: £1.5k only.
Niche: Global dating

Code:
../groups/datebay/

To make it simple: the group will be sold on 1st come 1st served basis and it is priced for a quick sale.

Please do not contact me if you don't have cash right now.

2 more things:
1) I will be advertising this sale on several other boards
2) I have only 1 FB group like this - to take away the need to ask me if I do have more of them.

Helmuts
Email: info(at)mediatower.co.uk
Tel.: 07735175777

haven't tested it yet - had a plan to grow it larger and direct the traffic to a dating site (partnership thing).

00000031.png

Can you send me a link to the page pls

Can you send me a link to the page pls

good morning Andy, ... your acorndomains inbox is full, here is the full url, please replace (dot) with .:

Code:
https://www.facebook(dot)com/groups/datebay/

Says 28,000 members on my screen?

good morning,

This is a recent and common fb update - the total number of group members is displayed only after a person joins the group.

I don't know the real reason - you might want to google it up.. I've heard (from a friend of mine who is a professional fb marketer) that it might be connected to user activity.

Could you be interested?

Helmuts

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom