Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Free 3k-5k Content For Aged Domains/Sites

Reaction score
For those that don’t know me. I focus mainly on writing long form content.

And just to confirm. What I'm offering will probably take 1-2 days and will require no payment. All I want is a bit of data to use in a guest post to which will help me gain a couple of content writing leads.

For 2 years, I’ve worked offline. And when I worked online I used guest posting to get agency leads for writing. I’m looking to do that again.

I’m looking to write a case study piece. So.

I want to write long form content on aged domains/websites (preferably with legit links), and see where it gets us.

My preference would be to write on:
1 aged website that lacks content
1 aged domain with no content at all (maybe just a holding page)

The domain/website should be:

• At least 10 years old.
  • If it’s a EMD, should be suitable to create an ultimate guide, that’s 2,000-5,000 words in length.
  • The more boring the industry, the better, it will make my case study more powerful.
  • Using AdWords KW tool, the target keyword should be at least £2 (our average CPC was £4.12). I would prefer to try something that has some good competition.
  • .co.uk, .com or .org (not .org.uk etc)

There will be no charge for the content. But I will only write for 1 or 2 sites (one with links, one without).

Thanks.

Last edited:
3,000+ words written with images, videos and so on.

I'll wait for Martin S to check through, publish and see how we do over the coming weeks/months.

Just to add, Grant sent me over a 3,000+ word file yesterday and I've published it today. It's not on the site that everyone associates me with, but happy to update with the results in due course.

Thanks Grant :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom