Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Free of 123... almost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, just finished transfering the bulk of my domains away from 123. After so much hassle trying to reg names and not being able to becuase 'your account details are incomplete' - no there not... and 'your password is incorrect' - no its not... the list goes on... :???:

Only a few more .com's to transfer and some hosting to tie up and thats my relationship with 123 well and truly finished... excellent.

Roll on Heart - couldn't recomend them any more highly! Excellent service and on the occasions I have contacted customer support with domains not appearing in my control panel they are there a few seconds after I have hit 'send'! My experience of their customer service has beensecond to none!

Rich :D

Was the transfer actually free or did you have to pay 9p or £6.09 to renew there and then? I used their contact details but they're not contact details, they're just there for fun, you need to sign up and used a support panel apparantly.

Cheers
Lee

Was the transfer actually free or did you have to pay 9p or £6.09 to renew there and then?

Cheers
Lee

Their transfer fees are as follows:

.co.uk - FREE (the 9p is the renewal fee when the domains expire)

.info
.name
.biz

SPECIAL OFFER - Currently £5 including 1 year renewel (Normal price £12.99)
(Although its been like this for a while)
.gb.net
.eu.com

£12.99

£8.79

I hope that helps!

Rich:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom