Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Fully Automated Games Websites + domains ( 2playersgames.co.uk and 2playergame.co.uk )

Reaction score

Hi,

My name is Alex and I am a 38 years old, web developer.

Website Features:

Fully Automated Games Website

2928 Mini Games. Great Design. Fully Automated.This website offers mini games that can be played on PC, Mac, Linux, iPhones, iPads and Android Phones/Tablets.

• You get the full website and the domain
  • As a owner of the domain 2playersgames.co.uk you are the first who can buy the domain on .uk
  • So you will own the domain 2playersgames.uk too.
  • NewAge website design.
  • Website is Wordpress based.
  • 100% Automated,new games are added automated daily.
  • Beautiful custom website banner
  • Automatically adds new games every day.
  • No experience needed, perfect for beginner.
  • All games can be played directly on the website.
  • Huge database with 1000s of games.
  • Social Likes & shares for Faceboook, Twitter, and Google Plus implemented.
  • Ready to earn money with AdSense or any Affiliate program of your choosing.
  • SEO Ready.
  • SEO friendly URLs for optimal search engine friendliness
  • Community system integrated
  • Facebook login and comments ( when a facebook user will post a comment,this will be shared on the facebook wall too )
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a 100% automated gaming website and it's all ready to use. No experience needed. The website has a database with 1000's mini games that can be played directly on the website. Google AdSense is also seeming less integrated so you can start earning money. Similar websites earn $500 and more per month.

This is a huge gaming website with a massive database of 1000's playable games.

The website runs on the latest version of Wordpress and uses a premium licensed arcade plugin script that gets games automatically. It currently is set to automatically release a new game every few hours to keep the website fresh and up to date.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Social Network:

Another major point about this website is that it comes with a fully integrated social network application. Meaning people can register, have their own profile page, upload their own avatar, send private messages to other users, add each other as friends, leave comments on games. Depending on if the game supports it, game pages can save player scores, can display active players, latest scores, todays scores, all time best scores etc.

How do you make money? (Monetization)

The website is optimized for any advertisement platform you wish to advertise with. You can use Google AdSense, Amazon, Clickbank etc.

I recommend to use AdSense, as I have seen great results myself. Each time someone clicks on an ad, you get paid anywhere between $0.10 to $1.

Think about, you will buy not only a beautiful game website you will buy also a great domain with high keywords avg searches/month.

"2 player games " Avg. monthly searches 1M – 10M

Having only 100 visitors per day, can easily generate you over $100 per month.

Professional Support:

After the purchase I will send you all the files and database for the website.Also the domain is on Godaddy,we will transfer it instantly if you have an account there.

I setup it for you for free everything : the domain,dns,website... all

The websites are :

2playersgames.co.uk

2playergame.co.uk

Just reply me with your offer for the site you want.
Payment by paypal.

Attachments

• 2playersgames.jpg
    2playersgames.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 73
From today to Monday 19 December i sell both websites and domains at 150.

Im looking for xxx ofer/website so reply or pm me your offer.
Thk

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom