Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fully operational website - bitsnbobs.co.uk with members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all

This is an established auction/bootsale type website. Setup in 2003 and has been operational since. Its currently set to free listings however it can be changed to charge.

Its been featured in the local press as well as newspapers around the country so the traffic is reasonable. I'm selling as I no longer have the time to expand it.

Online Car Boot Sale

There is also an adults only version of the above site (adultbitsnbobs.co.uk)

I'm open to offers. The sale price will include everything, the domain, the website, members, database, code and the backend software needed to run it - dont worry its not hard to do plus I will set it up for you.

Hosting can be included (we own the servers its currently on) and I will be happy to host it as it is for a set amount per year.

Any questions please ask

Thanks
Lee

Hi

I'm open to serious offers, I've tried to find a value for the site but I think its very difficult to do this.

Again, anything serious will be considered.

Thanks
lee

no. of members
revenue
profit
uniques visitors past 30 days, same past year
etc etc

Hi

On average 12836.625 page views per month since Jan.

Its not carrying any advertising at the moment and I've set it to free, but the place was always to charge £5 per membership for unlimited items for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom