Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Garden Related Link Exchanges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im looking for some strong link exchanges with one of our garden related sites. Its a PR5 site and has a good domain authority.

I am looking for related PR3+ sites with a strong domain authority. All others will be ignored.

Please send email requestes to will(at)stylescreative.com.

Last edited:
An old post, but if you're interested I can offer a few garden related sites for exchange

I am looking for related PR3+ sites with a strong domain authority. All others will be ignored.

Why pr3 plus?

You do know that tool bar pr is vastly out of date by the time you get to see it on those pr tools?

Linking on a pr basis only is something you find in the idiots guide to seo :D

You then talk about link exchanges? Link exchange has some limited value, if done right. Putting links on a links page is also something you find in the idiots guide to seo :D

Also what's a pr5 site? You mean a pr5 page.

Google scores seo on pages, not whole sites. Your homepage will be a pr5 not the rest of the site.

This is why i hate doing link exchanges with most people, they are utterly clueless.

I just usually buy links from link builders. Far better value and far less mongy people in the mix.

Why pr3 plus?

You do know that tool bar pr is vastly out of date by the time you get to see it on those pr tools?

Linking on a pr basis only is something you find in the idiots guide to seo :D

You then talk about link exchanges? Link exchange has some limited value, if done right. Putting links on a links page is also something you find in the idiots guide to seo :D

Also what's a pr5 site? You mean a pr5 page.

Google scores seo on pages, not whole sites. Your homepage will be a pr5 not the rest of the site.

This is why i hate doing link exchanges with most people, they are utterly clueless.

This is why i just usually buy links from link builders. Far better value and far less mongy people in the mix.

My god, you know everything about SEO. You've certainly progressed from your days on UKBF, asking questions like "What's a backlink?"

Maybe if everyone spoke to you in the same obnoxious tone you seem to have adopted since then you wouldn't have learn't what you have.

Well Said...

My god, you know everything about SEO. You've certainly progressed from your days on UKBF, asking questions like "What's a backlink?"

Maybe if everyone spoke to you in the same obnoxious tone you seem to have adopted since then you wouldn't have learn't what you have.

Not everything, but far more than most people. The op could not be any more obnoxious / idiotic if he tried.

You sir, should cultivate some manners. :|

Did you forget to put - no pun intended.

If the guy questioning my dismay at the op's post knew what he was talking about he would most likely agree with me.

If the guy questioning my dismay at the op's post knew what he was talking about he would most likely agree with me.

If you mean me then then here's my view.

The OP can ask for what he wants. He may have a client who has requested x number of PRX links, he may have experience of selling sites that get a better price with more high PR links. He may be trying to hide his better links.

You don't know know why he asked and he didn't ask for your opinion so stfu

Well i suggest you read the original post again and take not of the word OUR.

You can stop your gormless speculation then and do us all a favour.

If you mean me then then here's my view.

The OP can ask for what he wants. He may have a client who has requested x number of PRX links, he may have experience of selling sites that get a better price with more high PR links. He may be trying to hide his better links.

You don't know know why he asked and he didn't ask for your opinion so stfu

Not everything, but far more than most people. The op could not be any more obnoxious / idiotic if he tried.

Hi Massey

I don't know you that well but I have had some dealings with the OP before and their company has a serious skillset and some fantastic domains/seo rankings to boot. I really don't know where you are coming from, the OP was perfectly clear and has probably had thousands of requests for links, they basically know what they are looking for and don't want time wasters.

Think you are just hating on them a bit as you don't own any PR3s :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom